Golf Deputy is a golf tournament WordPress plugin, supporting stroke-play (individual or team) and match-play formats: singles, foursome/alternate shot, fourball, scramble. Featuring an easy-to-use scoring system, Golf Deputy allows your players to enters their score(s) using their mobile smartphone.
Once your golf scoring website is ready to go (it’s pretty easy, we promise), the live leaderboard is updated constantly and available to everyone on the course and at home.
Golf Deputy is responsive, customizable and ready to keep score for you and your fellow golfers. Works great at any tournament: charity events, corporate competitions, a tournament with friends, and club tournaments.
- supports stroke play format
- supports match play scoring systems: singles, foursome/alternate shot, fourball, scramble
- supports two team or individual, multi-rounds events, with unlimited players
- create golf courses with hole yardage and par information for your tournament
- customize each round’s points, team names, players’ names
- no account sign up for golfers; PIN protection for tournament scoring
- no app to install; works on all devices with an internet connection
- live leaderboard displayed on front-end scoring
- live leaderboard page that can be displayed in the clubhouse or “watched” by non-scoring players
- auto-calculate of all types of scoring
- shortcode to put leaderboard on any page
- add custom advertising/sponsor images to each hole
- developer-ready: API built into plugin, custom CSS in admin Settings page, ready for extensions
- compatible and ready to use “right out of the box” on almost all WordPress themes
front-end, player input scoring system
Support is provided through the Comments section. Step-by-step help and documentation can be found at golfdeputy.com/help/.
= v1.1 =
- added golf courses
- added stroke play ability
- added team vs individual ability
- created larger/better API
- general code cleanup and bug fixes
= v1.0 =
- Initial release
- match play, team scoring only
- hole sponsors