Monetize your site with your users’ CPU power with this clean and simple premium plugin for WordPress.
- Threads: The number of threads the miner should start with. The default is 0 (navigator.hardwareConcurrency), i.e. the number of CPU cores available on the user’s computer..
- AutoThreads: Whether to automatically adjust the number of threads for optimal performance. This feature is experimental. The default is false..
- Throttle: The fraction of time that threads should be idle. The default is 0..
- ForceASMJS: If true, the miner will always use the asm.js implementation of the hashing algorithm. If false, the miner will use the faster WebAssembly version if supported and otherwise fall back to asm.js. The default is false..
- Site Key (public): The site key has to be specified for all client side operations in the browser ..
- Secret Key (private): The secret key can be used for communication from your server to ours through the HTTP API.
- Please leave a message using this contact form and we will get back to you!