“Easy DidYouMean and Autocomplete for WP Search” is a WordPress plugin which will enrich your WordPress search function.
The plugin has the following features:
1. Autocomplete – Which works very fast, without AJAX. Keywords list is built by you in
admin area. But the plugin gives you the most relevant keywords for your site, then you
just select any of them
2. DidYouMean feature – Useful feature for your website search results page. If user makes
typo, plugin detects it and suggests correct keyword with message something like this:
“Did you mean clickable_correct_one_word?”
10 reasons to use this plugin
1. The plugin works with JS, not with AJAX, so it works several times faster.
2. All suggested keywords are under your moderation. You can manually include or exclude any keyword.
3. DidYouMean feature with shortcode, so you can place it to anywhere in search.php.
4. Clean documentation, no technical skill required.
5. Individual support and quick respond(with email) – and helping in first configure.
6. Most auto complete plugins work with AJAX, so causes more server load, and suggests just post titles. But this plugin suggests keywords.
7. Keywords are built on post titles + post tags + post content.
8. DidYouMean text are css customizable.
9. Lighweight and easy to use
10. All main parametres (similiarity ratio,when didyoumean will appear etc.) can be changed via settings page.