GDPR Compliance Suite is a WordPress Plugin that provides comprehensive set of tools that will help you make your WordPress site GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliant. We have provided compatibility with WooCommerce, BuddyPress, MailChimp, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Formidable Forms, Quform and more to come.
Please note that we have provided the Translation PO Files for German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Croatian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Romanian, Slovak, Turkish, Swedish, Bulgarian and Finnish. These languages are not native to us and we have used software tools to do the translation. Hence these files can be a good start but may not be 100% ready to use. Please review the translations and then use it.
- Comprehensive GDPR Compliance Plugin for WordPress
- BuddyPress Compatibility
- Quform Compatibility
- Formidable Forms Compatibility
- Contact Form 7 Compatibility
- MailChimp Compatibility
- Gravity Forms Compatibility
- Contact DPO from Frontend
- Disclaimer in Frontend Dashboard
- Imprint in Frontend Dashboard
- Works for both Logged in Members and Guests
- Frontend Dashboard Customization Options
- Google reCAPTCHA on data access,data erasure and data rectification tabs
- Obtain Consent from users before posting comments
- Obtain Consent from users before creating an account(WooCommerce plugin should be installed)
- Obtain Consent from users before placing an order(WooCommerce plugin should be installed)
- Option to restrict access to the site if the user has not accepted the site’s Terms and Conditions
- Option for the site admin to send emails to their users in an event of a Data Breach
- Site admin can select the users to whom they want to send the Data Breach email
- Obtain Consent from users about the browser cookies which will be created by the site
- Validity can be set for the Consent given by the user
- Validity of the Consent can be set separately for Logged in Members and Guests
- Option for the users to submit a request to the site admin for Data Rectification
- Users have to confirm their Data Rectification request before admin can proceed on the rectification
- Separate Table for the site admin to process the Data Rectification requests
- Option for the users to submit a request to the site admin to download a copy of their data from the site
- Users have to confirm their data download request before admin can process the request
- Table for the site admin to process the Data Download Requests
- Option for the users to Delete their Account from the site
- Table for the site admin to list all the Data Erasure Requests
- Users have to confirm their Data Erasure Request before the request can be Processed
- Data Erasure Requests will be processed without Admin Approval
- Translation Ready
- Highly Customizable
- Custom CSS
- WPML Ready
- And More
How to Upgrade to a newer version of GDPR Compliance Suite WordPress Plugin?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of GDPR Compliance Suite WordPress Plugin then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of GDPR Compliance Suite WordPress Plugin in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (gdprsuite.zip) of GDPR Compliance Suite WordPress Plugin from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip gdprsuite.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. gdprsuite.zip.
4. Install the latest version of GDPR Compliance Suite WordPress Plugin i.e. gdprsuite.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.