PDF Viewer is a WordPress plugin for embedding PDF files on a WordPress website. It is also possible to embed multiple PDF documents in a WordPress post or page with this plugin.
- Embed a PDF document of your specified width in post or page
- Embed multiple PDF documents in a single webpage
- “Previous” & “Next” buttons to move to previous and next pages of the PDF
- Loading progress bar will be seen while PDF is being rendered
- “Full Screen” button to render the PDF in full-screen mode
- “Download” button to download the PDF
- The PDF can be embedded in a WordPress post or page using a shortcode
Using the Plugin
- Install and activate the plugin
- Use the shortcode UA_PDF_VIEWER_PRO in a WordPress page or post, specifying the embed width and url of the PDF.
A documentation is also available that will show how to use the plugin, and the various options.
- Highly commented code
- It is based on the stable PDF.JS library
- Comes with a thorough documentation