Home Blogger – Creative WordPress Theme
Home Creative Blog WordPress Theme is a clean and simple template; featuring 14 watercolour header designs. This theme is suitable for range of home businesses including; home blogs, creative blogs, interior design, personal blogs, creative industries like design, florists, home made goods, photography, clothing, online portfolio, children, authors, and craft.
The Home Creative theme was created with ease of use in mind. Everything from the 5-minute setup Wizard through to the powerful page builder has been designed with the end user in mind. Perfect for beginners to make powerful changes, and perfect for more advanced users with a clean and simple backend code structure.
Latest Update: Version 1.0.7 on 2016-10-23.
Some design elements you will see in this theme:
- Hand Drawn
- Full Width
- Single Page
- Elementor Page Builder
- WordPress 4.6 compatible!
- Brand new easy installation wizard – watch
the video to see how great this really is. No messing about with tricky settings, just click a few buttons and you’re up and running like the live demo.
- Creative and easily Customizable Design
- No complicated frameworks – if you need to do advanced changes it will be easy
- Easy sidebar manager (hide/show sidebar on each page, left/right/footer widgets)
- Easy Font Customizer – change sizes, colors, padding and more.
- Responsive CSS Layout – iPhone and Tablet friendly (can be disabled as well)
- LESS files included for some of the CSS files (optional)
- Contact Forms through ContactForm7 plugin: example
- Full Documentation provided – check it out!
- Straight forward CSS and HTML markup making it easy for more advanced users to customize
- Default content included so you can get up and running like the demo site in no time (watch the video to see how easy it
Quick Setup Guide:
New to websites? Here are the steps you need to follow to get up and running with this website theme.
- Purchase a “domain name” (e.g. yourbusiness.com)
- Purchase “WordPress website hosting” (hosting is the computer server that runs your website and emails 24/7)
- Some popular providers for domain names and hosting are: BlueHost, DreamHost and WPengine. Generally the more you pay the faster your website will load.
- Talk to your chosen hosting provider to setup your “WordPress” and make sure it works. You should be able to login to your “WordPress Dashboard” with a username and password.
- Once you are at this point, come back here and purchase this WordPress theme.
- Once purchased, go to http://themeforest.net/downloads and press “Download” and then “Installable WordPress file only”. This will download a small (less than 20MB) zip file to your desktop.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload and choose the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- After uploading the theme to WordPress choose the “Activate” option
- Follow the setup wizard steps.
- Some basic knowledge on how to use
- WordPress 4.6 or above running on your website
- The ability to install WordPress themes and plugins
- Advanced Changes: you will need good PHP/CSS/HTML knowledge or be prepaired to hire someone from Envato Studio to perform advanced modifications for you.
We hope you enjoy this theme, we had a great time making it. Thanks!
Here is a list of theme changes:
– Initial Release