Please watch the video preview before checking the live demo.
Click here to view video preview.
- It automatically creates a bootstrap table.
- You can display pagination as required.
- Total number of pages and records is shown in the pagination section.
- It displays a responsive table.
- It displays smart titles for header row (e.g. “FirstName” to “First Name” or “Country_Name” to “Country Name”).
- You can specify any page size (the number of records per page).
- You can specify primary key column. It is needed if you want to display action buttons (edit/delete).
- You can specify to show/hide edit/delete buttons.
- You can provide custom titles for header row.
- Examples provided in the documentation.
- data: The data that is displayed in the bootstrap table.
- header: It is an array of strings that will be used for header row titles.
- keyColumn: It is the primary key column/property name. It is needed if you want to display edit/delete buttons.
- pageSize: It is the number of records displayed per page.
- addEditIcon: It indicates whether edit button should be shown in the table.
- addDeleteIcon: It indicates whether delete button should be shown in the table.
- displayKeyColumn: It indicates whether primary key column should be shown in the table.
- enablePagination: It indicates whether pagination should be displayed.
- data(): It gets data of the table.
- data(data): It sets data of the table. The table will be refreshed when this method is called.
- onEditButtonClick(id): It is triggered when an edit button is clicked.
- onDeleteButtonClick(id): It is triggered when a delete button is clicked.
There is no built-in functionality for editing/deleting a record. You will get value of the primary key and then you can send a request to your server to get/edit/delete the record.
More Useful Items:
- C# Code Generator for SQL Server/MS Access
- C# Code Generator for MySQL
- C# and VB.Net Code Generator for Entity Framework
- PHP Code Generator
- Email Scheduler and Bulk Email Sender with Bootstrap
- ASP.Net MultiTextBoxInput Web Server Control
- Multi Textbox Input jQuery Plugin
- Android SMS Filter with Material Design