Visual Attributes is a WooCommerce extension that enhances variable products replacing the attribute dropdown with:
- color swatches
- text labels
so you can pick each attribute by clicking on a visually descriptive
Enhance the user experience in your store by giving them the ability to simply click visual elements instead of clicking the attribute menu, read the attributes and only then select the desired one.
Visual Attributes is also good for mobile devices since your users can just tap the element instead of launching the disruptive select interface in iPhone and Android.
- Use images, icons, color swatches and text labels to select product attributes in variable products
- Mix the visual attributes with the standard select dropdown
- Set presets for attributes: select the type and add the visual attribute once; It will be pre-filled when you create a new product and add this attribute
Show visual attributes in WooCommerce shop loop, product category and product tag pages
- Font icons for crisp visualization in retina or other high density display
- Choose from Genericons or Font Awesome icon font libraries, or
Use your own custom font icon set
- Specify to show visual attributes only on mobile, desktop or both
- Supports custom product attributes and taxonomy attributes respecting their custom order
- Display the attribute name as a label below the visual element
or as a tooltip that shows up when mouse rolls over the visual element
- Also works with simple products displaying visual attributes and optionally hiding the Additional Information tab
- Disable them on each product while preserving the data
- Easily customizable through visual controls
- Fully translatable
- Complete spanish translation included
- Complete german translation included. Thanks to Jessica Mense
- Good documentation and prompt support
Adding Visual Attributes
You can add images, select icons, specify colors and set text labels right in WooCommerce Product Data panel. The panel is completely integrated with product custom attributes and taxonomy attributes.
Visual Attribute Presets
With presets, you define default images, color swatches, icons and text labels once in Product > Attributes, editing the attribute term where you want to setup presets. The next time you create a new product and add this attribute, its visual attributes will be already filled-in with the preset you defined. You can also add presets when you first create a new attribute.
Show Visual Attributes in Shop Loop, Product Category Pages and Product Tag Pages
This feature allows you display visual attributes in WooCommerce shop catalogue views. You can select all attributes, none or pick specific attributes. It works for inline attributes or taxonomy attributes and you can also display the attribute labels. In variable products, the visual attribute show on shop it?s linked to the product single view and when the single view is loaded the clicked attribute is already preselected.