Do you want to protect your online privacy? Than you should check out this plugin!
What is this plugin about?
Zapp Proxy Server Plugin for WordPress is a powerful tool to create a personal proxy server on your WordPress host.
Our intuitive, easy-to-use system allows you to create a a proxy server by just installing the plugin. After installation, you will be able to use your website as a proxy server, out of the box.
What You Can Do With This Plugin?
- Use your WordPress server as a private proxy server
- Create API keys to restrict external access to the plugin’s functionality
- Blacklist/ Whitelist URLs that will or will not be able to be accessed using the custom proxy server
- Enable CORS (cross-origin resource sharing)
- Enable caching for accessed resources – a copy of the webpage will be kept on your server, for a predefined period of time, for later use
- You can use external proxies instead of your server’s IP
- Change the User Agent that is visible for accessed websites
- Prevent robots from indexing proxied pages
- This plugin also has a responsive design, is fully mobile compatible, is translations ready, is optimized for speed – has no speed impact and benefits of lifetime updates and support.
Testing Zapp Proxy Server Plugin
You can test the Zapp Proxy Server Plugin on this page:
Version 1.0 Release Date 2018-07-09
First version released!
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.9 Tested!
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!