Icarus All In One Page Redirect WordPress Plugin is a powerful tool to make page redirection related stuff extremely simple.
– Page not found redirection? Random post redirection? Login/logout redirection? Https/http/www/non-www redirection? Comment/attachment redirection? Maintenance mode/Coming soon page? Time/referrer/os/username/device type/login type/ip/country/language/browser redirection?
– No problem!
What You Can Do With This Plugin?
- You can create multiple links that point to the same target
- You can redirect old, broken links to functional ones – SEO Value!
- You can mask affiliate marketing links
- You can shorten links
- You can activate ‘Maintenance Mode’ – show a page that informs your users that your page is not available for the moment
You can save your links after you migrated from an old blog installation, from another CDN (ex: Blogspot)
You can redirect your HTTP traffic to HTTPS and vice versa – SEO Value!
- You can redirect you non-www traffic to www and vice versa – SEO Value!
- You can set 301(best for SEO), 302, 303, 307, 403 or 404 status codes to pages
- You can show different versions of pages on mobile/tablet/desktop devices
- Bot detection – you can redirect only website crawlers to custom pages – not recommended, punished by Google
- You can redirect logged in/not logged in/administrator/not administrator users to different pages
- You can automatically redirect a user from a custom page, after a predefined timeout
- You can redirect a user to an ‘exit strategy’ page, where he can like and share your page, before he leaves
- You can redirect users based on their IP address
- You can redirect users based on their country or language
- You can redirect users based on their browser version
- You can redirect 404 Not Found pages
- You can generate a link that serves a random post on every access
- You can redirect your users to a custom site if they have any kind of ad blocking software (AdBlock) enabled in their browsers
- You can redirect your users after they logged in/logged out
- You can redirect users if they made a comment for the first time on your blog
- You can redirect users from an attachment page to it’s parent page
- You can redirect users in a given time period only
- You can redirect users if they come from a specific list of referrers (ex: facebook.com, twitter.com)
- You can redirect a user based on his username – you can ban users!
- You can redirect users if they have a predefined OS – ex: redirect all users who have Windows installed on their machines!
- Works with WordPress Custom Post Types
- You can completely re-write the URL for the redirect so it takes the place of the original URL
- You can redirect without needing to create a Page or Post. This is useful for sites that were converted to WordPress and have old links that create 404 errors
- Destination URL can be to another WordPress page/post or any other website with an external URL
- Request URL can be a full URL path, the post or page ID, permalink or page slug
- View a list of all passed redirected pages/posts
- Export of redirects for backup
- Wildcard redirect features.
- Works with WordPress Nav Menus
- This plugin does not modify the .htaccess file. It is less likely (then other plugins) to break your WordPress installation. It works using the WordPress function wp_redirect() and http header sending, which is a form of PHP header location redirect.
- Not enough features for you? This plugin also has a responsive design, is fully mobile compatible, is translations ready, is optimized for speed – has no speed impact and benefits of lifetime updates and support.
Can you get a better deal elsewhere?
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Version 1.0 Release Date 2016-12-07
First version released!
Version 1.1 Release Date 2016-12-08
Added redirection rule if adblock is detected Minor Fixes and Enhancements
WordPress 4.7 Tested!