This plugin adds a new element to the Fusion Builder called Custom Field. This element allows to display a Custom Field in the Page layout. You can display unlimited number of Custom Fields per Page. This also works for any Custom Post Type that you design with the Fusion Builder.
This element has plenty of design options which are similar to the Button element.
Please see the Demo of this plugin.
- Adds the new element to the Fusion Builder – Custom Field that display selected custom field value at the element position
- Builds the list of all configured custom fields to choose from
- You can add the text before the custom field value which can be used as a custom field name
- Link to internal or external page can be assigned to the custom field value
- Many design options are similar to the Button element
- Limited ACF support. The element can display any text or number custom field, even if it is created by ACF plugin. Advanced non-text formats may not work properly.
How To Use
- Install the plugin
- Insert the new Element via Fusion Builder as usual
- Choose Custom Field
- Configure the options
- Save and enjoy
Custom Field settings
Custom Field Design Options
Short Install Instructions
- Download the Full version and unzip the file
- Choose the included zip file that matches your Avada major version number
- Install that zip file as usual
- Read the documentation for full instructions and update process
Demo, Documentation, Support
- See the Demo how the Custom Field element may look like
- See the documentation
- Get support. We will reply within one business day
- Plugin works with Avada starting from 5.5
Please read Envato refund policy