Keyword Linking for WordPress
Keyword Linking for WordPress is a plugin helps you automatically convert to links from defined keywords in WordPress post to your own website page, or elsewhere on the internet. This is useful for improving internal cross referencing pages inside your site or to automatically link to external partner (SEO).
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite.
- Works very fast and smart.
- Easy to manage keywords and links.
- Define keyword, keyword in plural and link.
- Link options: Title, target, nofollow.
- Case sensitive or case insensitive matching.
- Define number instances of a keyword to be linked.
- Insert custom class to links.
- Format keyword as you want. Such as add tag, style to keyword. Example ”<strong>keyword</strong>”.
- Define where (what tags contain keyword) you don’t want to link.
If you have any question or the plugin doesn’t work for you. Feel free to comment on this page or submit a ticket via our support system at: http://support.extstore.com