DML Google Map Plugin for PHP
It helps you to create google maps for web pages by yourself within just seconds. Its powerful functionality allows you to edit a text, pin new locations, add lines / polygons, customize settings and much more.
- Easy customization,
- No coding required,
- Compatible with PHP 5.4 and above,
- Easy integration,
- Customize database-driven (mySql) map for each page independently,
- Ready to use 10 map styles including Roadmap, Sattelite and Terrain,
- Adjust easily height of user control,
- Full responsive,
- Supports adding multiple lines,
- Supports pinning multiple markers,
- Supports drawing multiple polygons,
- Ready to use 100+ Google Map marker icons,
- Developed with latest technology (Jquery, AJAX, Bootstrap)
- Easy to use and maintain!
- More features coming soon…
System Requirements :
- PHP 5.4 or above
Q1: May I use this control on more than one page?
A1: Sure. Control is database-driven. That means, you can easily add control onto any pages in your project and customize it.
Q2: Can I add draw multiple polygon on the same map?
A2: Yes, it’s possible add not only polygons but also lines on the same map. Also, it lets you to customize each shape.
Q3: Can I edit source-code according to my needs?
Q4: Why do I need to take a Google API to activate it?
A4: Because it is mandatory according to Google’s policy. Google Maps API allows you to display maps on your web site / applications. 25.000 view is available daily for standard (free) API. For more, you supposed to take a premium code.
Q5: Does the support include customisation?
A5: I will assist with initial installation only. I do not help with customisation. I will aim to respond to all requests within 48 hours.
Change Log :
FIRST RELEASE - 13.11.2016